Friday, December 16, 2011

He Wants to Save You


The readings today tell me that God is the God of ALL, and he wants us to be saved. The first reading says that God does not play favourites. He is open to all who come to him, who want to know Him, who wants to serve Him.
The gospel says that Jesus tried things to save the people. “I do not accept… But I say this so that you may be saved.” He loves us so much that he would do anything for us to be saved. Tayo lang ang matigas ang ulo. Tayo lang ang manhid at makulit.  I personally am thankful that God is still like this. He never fail to make me feel his love, to bring me back when I feel I’m going astray or when I’m about to go astray. Grabe, God really loves us so much. How blessed are we!
As we prepare for Christmas, may we recognize God’s big and small ways to save us, to make us feel his love, to bring us back. May we be sensitive enough to recognize and act upon God’s reminders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...