Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tatalon ka ba?

The gospel today made me think. When John the baptist heard Mary's greeting, he lept for joy, because he knew who mary was, he knew who mary was carrying in her womb. It got me thinking... What about me? What if Jesus comes and calls my name. How will i react? Will i jump for joy, knowing that salvation is here, that he is here to give me rest? Or will i hide from him, knowing that i have lots of unfinished business, that i am not yet ready to meet him.

As Christmas nears, may we be ready. May we continue to prepare, for Jesus may come anytime. When he comes and calls us, may we be happy and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...