Saturday, November 19, 2011

Para kanino ka nabubuhay?

The readings today http://usccb.org/bible/readings/111911.cfm remind me to always have my focus checked.

I will give thanks to you, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will declare all your wondrous deeds.
I will be glad and exult in you;
I will sing praise to your name, Most High.

We are encouraged to live for God all the time. We are encouraged to glorify God at all times. This is something very hard to do. Personally, i dont always give glory to God by the way I live my life, by the way I think or I act... But I guess what's more important than realizations are the actions that come with it. Hindi pwedeng puro realizations nalang. We should not be stuck with thinking. We should also start doing.

The king in the first reading probably was like that. He knew he did some nasty stuff in his life, but it did not say if he did something to correct it. Like the king, our lives will end, and Christ will come eventually - so we should be prepared.

May the gospel give us something to look forward to.. that those who are worthy, will be like angels. What a great feeling that will be.

Let's live for Christ today!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...