Thursday, April 25, 2013

Relax

The WORD today (see http://usccb.org/bible/readings/042613.cfm) reminds me to relax and have faith as God has everything under control.

The start of the gospel tells us...

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me

Such beautiful and powerful words by Jesus. Relax. Dont panic. I got this all covered. Have faith in me.

It is easy to be overwhelmed in life. It is easy to lose sight of the goal. It is easy to be discouraged and shaken when things dont go the way we want it, or the way we think it should be. There are a lot of things we cannot control, but what we can control is how we react to things and situations.

God is telling us today that we should not let things overwhelm us. God has everything under control. Let us continue to focus on him and have faith in him as we serve him and as we live our lives.

Father God,
Thank you for today. Thank you that after one year, our community is again sponsoring another singles encounter weekend. Lord, i thank you for your message today, that i be calm and relax as i serve you. Many things may bot go my way, many things cannot be controlled. But lord, you are telling me to be still and have my heart planted on yours. May i just have faith and focus on you. Amen.

Blessed day!

In Christ,
-g-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...