Monday, April 2, 2012

Palm Sunday

As we celebrate Palm Sunday and welcome holy week, the readings make us think of a lot of questions...

Are we using our God given talents to encourage those who need it?

Do i call out to God for help, or do i rely on human.capabilities?

Do i feel that God sometimes abandons me? What do i do? Do i rebel? Do i patiently wait in faith? Do i realize that sometimes, its our fault why we feel God is abandoning us, because we are going away from him?

Do i empty myself of my selfish concerns and allow God to fill me up?

Do i give God my best as i serve him?

Do i make use of the Eucharist?

Do i abandon Jesus when its hard to follow him?

Am i ready to lend a helping hand to others?

Do i realize that everytime i sin, i crucify Christ?

May we make the most of this holy week, and seek to grow in love and faith of our Lord.

GOD bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...