Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014


The WORD today (see http://usccb.org/bible/readings/010114.cfm) inspires me to reflect God's face in my life. 

The readings today mention twice the blessing of God's face shining upon us. Such a timely inspiration and blessing as we start another year. As we live our lives, in everything that we do, may we reflect God's face and God's love. 

May we be inspired by Mama Mary, whose solemnity as being the earthly mother of Jesus we celebrate today. May we reflect God's gentleness, obedience, peace and love as we go about our daily duties. 

Father God,
Thank you for today. Thank you for another year. Lord, I pray that you always hold my hand and guide me this year. May I reflect you in my life, in my dealings with others. Lord, I don't know what this year will bring, but I do hope that it will bring me closer to you. Amen. 

Blessed year ahead!

In Christ,
-g-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...