Thursday, March 27, 2014

Choose One


The WORD today (see http://usccb.org/bible/readings/032714.cfm) reminds me that we should choose whether we are for or against God.

The gospel shows us Jesus telling:

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters

There is no middle ground. We should choose if we are God's or with the enemy. When we die, we will either spend eternity with Him or far from Him. And we tell him whose team we are on as we live our lives. Are we living for God or not?

It is not too late. We may not have been able to live for Him. We may have been questioning God and his power and love. But today, God is calling us and reminding us that we should choose just one. May we heed the call of the Psalmist - to not harden our hearts as we hear his voice today.

Father God,
Thank you for today. Thank you for another day to live. Thank you for another reminder. Lord, help me to constantly live for you. May I be able to tell you that I love you by how i live my life. Amen.

Blessed day!

In Christ,
-g-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...