Sunday, March 2, 2014

I Will Never Forget You


The WORD today (See http://usccb.org/bible/readings/030214.cfm) reminds me that God will never forget me.

There are times when we feel God has forgotten all about us! Times when we feel so overwhelmed with life's problems that we feel God has forsaken us. Times in our lives when we feel everyone else being blessed but us, and we wonder if God has forgotten us. But the first reading reminds us that he has not.

Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb? Even should she forget, I will never forget you.

I will never forget you. Big words.

God's silence does not mean his absence. In the gospel we are reminded that in as much as God takes care of the animals, more so he would take care of us! We just have to remain in faith and trust in Him! We just have to continue to seek his will and serve him, for He will always be there to bless us and provide for us.

Father God,
Thank you for today. Thank you for another Sunday. Thank you for all the blessings you have been showering me. Lord, I pray for a heart full of faith in you. May I always remember that you will never forsake and leave me. I just surrender to you Lord. Amen.

Blessed Day!

In Christ,
-g-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...