Saturday, May 31, 2014

Visit


The WORD today (see http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/053114.cfm) makes me think how people would react if I visit them.

People react differently to a visit. If someone annoying is going to visit you, you may schedule an activity just to postpone a visit. One is definitely not excited to get a visit from an annoying or negative person. However, a visit from someone you regard highly is most welcome. One fixes the house, brings out the best plate and utensils, just to prepare for the visit.

As we celebrate Mary's visitation to Elizabeth, we see how Elizabeth reacts to Mary. She was excited and glad Mary visited her and her baby also leapt with joy. Indeed, how blessed Mama Mary is. And when she heard this, she responds by glorifying God!

How about us? How would people react if we were to visit them? Do we bring gladness, excitement and good news? Do other people see us bringing blessing from God? Or would they hide and run away from us, because of our negativity or attitude?

God is in each and everyone of us. May we be able to bring that out as we interact with others.

Father God,
Thank you for this day, and this weekend. Lord, thank you for constantly visiting me through different people. Lord, help me build my relationship with you. May my presence remind them of how great and loving you are. May I be a blessing to others I interact with. Amen.

Blessed day!

In Christ,
-g-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...