Saturday, July 26, 2014

Just Continue


The WORD today (see http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/072614.cfm) reminds me that we should just continue loving and serving God even if we don't understand what is happening to us.

Almost always, I feel a message when I read the mass readings for the day. Sometimes it is a repeat, but I feel something nonetheless. However, today, this was not the case. I have been reading it the whole day, but still nothing. So i was reminded that even if you do not seem to understand, you should just continue.

There are things and situations that happen in our lives that we don't seem to understand. We don’t see the logic of it or the purpose of why it is happening. Times like these, we just have to trust in God's wisdom. And as we do so, continue loving and serving Him.

What things are happening in my life that I do not understand? What do I do about it?

Father God,
Thank you for today. Thank you for another day to live. Thank you for always being there for me even if i don't understand a lot of things. Lord, may I just have faith and continue loving, trusting and serving you no matter what situation i may be in. Amen.

Blessed day!

In Christ,
-g-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...