Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Waiting for Something


The WORD today (See http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/071514.cfm) makes me ask myself what I am waiting for before changing my ways.

In the gospel we see Jesus reproaching towns he did miracles for they have not repented yet. Makes me think if that will be what he would say to me as well.

God has done a lot of things for me, for all of us. We have experienced miracles - both big and small, as we live our lives. We have experienced different blessings in our lives. However, not all of us have changed our ways.

Our repentance is not a prerequisite of God's love. However, it is an indication of our love to him. May we be moved to repentance as we continue to feel and experience his love, power and blessings.

Father God,
Thank you for today. Thank you for another day to live. Thank you for all the blessings and miracles you continue to give me. As i enjoy these, may I be moved to repentance, not because you will stop if I don't, but because I love you. Amen.

Blessed day!

In Christ,
-g-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...