Sunday, May 5, 2013

He Knows Me!

The WORD today (see http://usccb.org/bible/readings/050513.cfm) reminds me that God knows us, more than we know ourselves.

The gospel tells us the words of Jesus...

And now I have told you this before it happens, so that when it happens you may believe.”

Jesus knows that as human beings, it is not that easy for us to believe. That is why he gives us things and situations that would help our faith, that would remind us how great he is, how loving he is.

His word says that he knows our name, that he knows even the number of strands of our hair. He knew, and loved us, even before we were born. He has been taking care of us, even if sometimes we so do not realize or recognize it.

May we be reminded that God loves us and knows us more than we know ourselves, so he will not give us more than what we can handle, and that whatever we are facing right now, he is surely working in us through different people and situations.

Father God,
Thank you for today. Thank you for always reminding me how much you love me and that you always work in my life, even if i do not recognize it. Thank you for reminding me how much you know me, and that you will always make ways to reach out to me and make me feel your love, care and protection. I pray that my heart always be open to you. Amen.

Blessed day!

In Christ,
-g-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...