Thursday, July 18, 2013

Now, How?


The WORD today (see http://usccb.org/bible/readings/071813.cfm) reminds us that God continues to guide us and teach us how we he wants us to serve Him.

In the reading yesterday, we see how God called Moses. Now we see how he tells Moses how to do what he asked him to do. 

Moses was probably full of questions. Why me? How do I do what you are asking me to do? Lord, that's such a huge task!

God calls each and everyone of us to do different things for him. And as he does, he will tell us how we could do it - as long as we ask him and we listen to him. 

May we be reminded that as God calls us to do things for him, he will help us and tell us how to do what he tells us to do. And with it comes us being equipped to do his task. We just need to ask and listen to him with a humble and obedient heart. 

Father God,
Thank you for today. Thank you for continuing to remind me how special i am, how valuable i am in building your kingdom. Lord, may I always have that faith in you, that as you call me, you will equip and guide me to work for you. Amen. 

Blessed day!

In Christ,
-g-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christ is Risen!

The WORD today reminds me that  Christ is Risen and has won over sin and death. The gospel tells us different accounts/stories about Christ’...